Welcome to the NSD classes page
Here you can find information about CLASSES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, TUITION RATES, and POLICIES.
NSD offers classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, tap, hip hop, musical theater, pre-ballet, pre-jazz, combo, boys classes (ask about our special Boys Discount!), and tumbling!
tuition rates (per month):
- 45 min class - $46 monthly / $13 drop in
- 60 min class - $49 monthly / $15 drop in
- 75 min class - $60 monthly / $17 drop in
- 90 min class - $67 monthly / $20 drop in
- 105 min class - $79 monthly / $22 drop in
- Fall schedule will be out the end of July and registration begins Tuesday Aug. 8th. Registration fee is $30 individual and $45 for family. ALL TUITION WILL NEED TO BE SET UP FOR AUTO PAY!
- An annual registration fee of $35 is due by the first day of fall classes or upon registration for new students, $45 for 2 or more children in a family. Class Tuition is due by the 5th of each month. A 10% late charge will be assessed on past due accounts. Auto-debit from a bank account or an automatic credit card charge is our preferred method of payment. An annual registration fee of $25 is due by the first day of classes or upon registration for new students. Incidental fees such as recital tickets, costume fees, extra rehearsal fees, etc., are in addition to tuition & registration fees and will be set as needed. Tuition fees are subject to change. In the event of a withdrawal from classes, we require a one month written notice. There is a $25 NSF fee charge for all return checks. In the event of missed classes, tuition will not be refunded. However, students have the opportunity to make-up any missed classes by attending another class at their level with instructor approval.
- In the event that public schools are closed for inclement weather, Northwest School of Dance classes will be canceled for that day. Inclement weather closures will run in conjunction with Central Kitsap School District closures. Parents please use your judgment in bad driving conditions-safety is our first priority. Emergency closures an email will be sent by 10am. Make-up classes will be offered for these types of canceled classes.
- Discounts are given on tuition when 2 or more family members take class. Tuition is also discounted for one student taking multiple classes. Prepay discounts are available to those who wish to pay 3 months of tuition in advance saving 5% and paying 10 months in advance, to save 10% off total tuition.
- Holidays: Northwest School of Dance will run its regular fall schedule of classes from September 8th through June 17th. Classes will meet regularly on a weekly basis unless otherwise noted. We will observe the following holidays: Halloween Oct. 31st., Thanksgiving Break Nov. 23-25th, Winter Break Dec. 18-Dec. 31st, President's Break Feb. 20-21th, Spring Break April 2nd-8th, and Memorial Day May 29th. No classes will be held during these dates.
- Absences/Make-ups: Students who miss a class will have the opportunity to make it up with another similar class with in 30 days of absence. Please check with the office to determine the best makeup class for your child.
- DRESS CODE: These dress codes are enforced. All students should be dressed appropriately for their specific classes. For your convenience, dancewear and dance shoes are available for purchase at the studio.
We make Birthday Parties easy for parents and fun for kids! Our trained, professional instructors will lead the children in party activities such as dance, crafts and/or story time, games & more, and overall help to organize your party and keep things running smoothly.
We have three 6' tables available that we'll have set up and ready for you complete with birthday themed table cloths, balloons, and "Happy Birthday" banner will be hung, and we'll have a special gift bag for the birthday girl/boy to take home as well.
We do not provide birthday cakes, snacks, plates, utensils, goodie bags, or candles. At least one parent must remain on-site for the duration of the party.
- $185 for 2 hours, up to 10 kids
- each additional child is $5 extra
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required, the balance, of $135 is due by the start of the party
- Additional $20 will be charged if party exceeds the 2 hour limit
- TOTAL for the party must be paid in full 1 week prior to the party either cash or card.
Note: You may arrive 20 minutes early to set-up. Reservations are required at least 2 weeks in advance. Sundays are our preferred party days, however other days may be available upon request, depending on instructor availability.