Welcome to the NSD classes page
Here you can find information about CLASSES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, TUITION RATES, and POLICIES.
NSD offers classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, tap, hip hop, musical theater, pre-ballet, pre-jazz, combo, boys classes (ask about our special Boys Discount!), Acro and Ballroom!
tuition rates (per month):
- 45 min class - $46 monthly / $13 drop in
- 1 hour class - $49 monthly / $15 drop in
- 1 1/4 hour class - $60 monthly / $17 drop in
- 1 1/2 hour class - $67 monthly / $20 drop in
- 1 3/4 hour class - $79 monthly / $22 drop in
- Unlimited Classes - $285 monthly
- Fall schedule will be out the end of July and registration begins Tuesday Aug. 8th. Registration fee is $30 individual and $45 for family. ALL TUITION WILL NEED TO BE SET UP FOR AUTO PAY!
An annual registration fee of $30 for 1 student, or $45 for 2 or more
children is due at the beginning of the school year, or at the time of
sign-ups for new students. Beginning in 2017-18, all tuition is to be
set-up and paid as auto-withdrawal only. Full monthly tuition will be
drawn automatically on the 5th of each month. We accept Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or debit cards with these logos. Return payments
are subject to a $30 return fee. A 10% late charge will be assessed
on past due accounts. You can also pre-pay and save 6% for trimester
payments or 10% off for paying for the full year (9 ½ months total).
It is assumed that your enrollment will continue month to month and
you are responsible for monthly tuition billed to your account until
the school year comes to an end. If you wish to terminate enrollment
or withdraw from a class, one month notice is required. You must
provide written notice to the office and a Withdrawal Form must be
filled out and signed by you by the 5th of the month, to be effective
the 5th of the following month. You agree to pay tuition for the
classes that you, your son and/or daughter, are enrolled in up until
the final cancellation date.
** Please note: Tuition is based on the year (Sept-June) regardless of how many weeks are in a given month. Tuition payments average out to four classes each month. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- In the event that public schools are closed for inclement weather, Northwest School of Dance classes will be canceled for that day. Inclement weather closures will run in conjunction with Central Kitsap School District closures. Parents please use your judgment in bad driving conditions-safety is our first priority. An email will be sent in the event of an Emergency Closure. Make-up classes will be offered for these types of canceled classes.
- Discounts are given on tuition when 2 or more family members take class. Prepay discounts are available to those who wish to pay by trimester, saving 6% or paying for the whole year (9.5 months) in advance to save 10% off total tuition.
- Holidays: Northwest School of Dance will run its regular fall schedule of classes from September 11th-June 16th. Classes will meet regularly on a weekly basis unless otherwise noted. We will observe the following holidays: Halloween Oct. 31st, Thanksgiving Break Nov. 22-24th, Winter Break Dec. 18-31st, President's Break Feb. 19-20 (possible snow makeup day Tues. 20th as needed), Spring Break April 2-7th, Memorial Day May 28th, New Year's Day Jan. 1st. No classes will be held during these dates.
- Absences/Make-ups: Students who miss a class will have the opportunity to make it up with another similar class with in 30 days of absence. Please check with the office to determine the best makeup class for your child.
- DRESS CODE: These dress codes are enforced. All students should be dressed appropriately for their specific classes. For your convenience, dancewear and dance shoes are available for purchase at the studio.
We make Birthday Parties easy for parents and fun for kids! Our trained, professional instructors will lead the children in party activities such as dance, crafts and/or story time, games & more, and overall help to organize your party and keep things running smoothly.
We have three 6' tables available that we'll have set up and ready for you complete with birthday themed table cloths, balloons, and "Happy Birthday" banner will be hung, and we'll have a special gift bag for the birthday girl/boy to take home as well.
We do not provide birthday cakes, snacks, plates, utensils, goodie bags, or candles. At least one parent must remain on-site for the duration of the party.
- $185 for 2 hours, up to 10 kids
- each additional child is $5 extra
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation and the balance of $135 is due two weeks prior to the start of the party.
- Additional $20 will be charged if party exceeds the 2 hour limit
- TOTAL for the party must be paid in full 1 week prior to the party either cash or card.
For questions or more information about NWSD Birthday Parties email: email@example.com
Note: You may arrive 20 minutes early to set-up. Reservations are required at least 2 weeks in advance. Sundays are our preferred party days, however other days may be available upon request, depending on instructor availability.